"A True Friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down"! ~Author Unknown







Family!

12/20/09

Family Christmas Party!


Yesterday we had the Searle Christmas Party!! My cousin Megan came up and she spent the night at my house we went to bed at like 1! Then the next day we went over to the church and had a Program where all of the people that wanted to did something! One of my cousins played the piano and so something like that! After that we ate a DELICIOUS LUNCH! After we just played around for awhile with some balls. Then we OPENED OUR PRESENTS! My cousin Jade had me for the gifts i got a picture book of all my FUN cousins, and from my grandpa and grandma i got an apron that my gram made! After we played games ( i will name each one and then tell you a little about it: 1. A Towell game where my gramps would call 2 numbers and if you were the number you ran up and tried to grab the towell and make it back before they tag you. 2: Mingoll Where we say " Mingol mingol and then they would say like 4 so you would have to grab 4 people and the person that didn't get in a group is out. 3: Missonary Game, You would pair up with someone then someone would come and link up with you and then the other person had to run to somebody else ( Oh there is also someone that is it and when you are running to a different person they try to tag you. 4: Pack Man, You could only stay on the lines and 2 people are it they run on the lines and you can only stay on the lines. 5: Crazy Car Lot, We got 4 different colors and they would call a color and if you are the color then you would run to the other side i won that once! Then we just chilled for awhile. After I went to My gramp's house with Megan and her family. My parents and Meg's parent's went up town so we all went to my house and watched a movie, then me and meg got on the com. and played " kindergarten", After we went back downstair and watched another movie with Jace and Chloe ( Chloe is Megan's Sister she is Jace's Age )! Then our parents came. So they left and went back to my grandma and granpa's house! I HAD THE BEST AND FUNNEST DAY EVER! ( By the way Meg is my age )!! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment