"A True Friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down"! ~Author Unknown







Family!

12/27/09

Christmas! !


On Christmas i woke up at 6:30 and then my mom and sis woke up at 7 but we couldn't get the boys up FINALLY they got up. Well First we have this tradition were you can't go out there till my dad goes out first then we all go out and look at our stuff! This year i got: A green iPOD, my Whole family got a Wii!, A Volleyball, a New Krimper, Clothes, TONS of Candy, and Lotion. My family also got 3 new movies: UP, Bolt, and Beverly Hills Chihuahua! I don't need to say anymore about what we got!! Then later my G&G Searle came over for lunch and we cooked Prime Rib! It was SO good! After we just played and mest around with stuff for awhile! I had a GOOD Christmas! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment