"A True Friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down"! ~Author Unknown







Family!

11/27/09

Thanksgiving!

Today is " Thanksgiving" And we ran a race this morning called " Run to Feed the Hungry" And it was awesome i ran my second 5K! It is 3.1 miles! After the race we went to the High School to have Lunch with all my family on my dads side. I ate so much my stomach started to hurt!
After that we went to my grandpa's house and watched them SKIN A DEAD BUFFALO!It was WAY awesome!
After that we went to my other grandpas house ( Searles) and my other cousins were there so we ate dinner and then we played games. These are the games we play: Pretzel, The Water Bottle Game, Big Buedy, and If you love me you'll smile! It was WAY WAY WAY FUN!
Then we left about at 11 and came home and watch " Over The Hegde" my sister picked it and watched that and went to bed at 12:30! Hope everyone had a GOOD THANKSGIVING! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment